Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ytd was so rush and sudden for me rushed to mac find hoho all.. haish.. thn came home this morning saw this.. haish :'(

(12:27 AM)Elise ; How i w:I am a stupid girl, yea right.
those times with you so sweet yet so painful..
To me its just like one side love, to you i duno, but i only know,
i really hate u now...
hate that u wan to do all these to toture me first, then tell me u suffering now,
hate that u wan to lie to me, doing stupid things behind my back,
Fuck ooff la u, i really hate u now...
i hate being so stupid, like a dog of urs liddat.
(12:27 AM)Elise ; How i w:u wait for me? wait long long lor,

just wanna say.. baby. u not de stupid gal.. and is not 1 side love.. maybe baby u hate me now.. for wat i did i de past.. and lie to u.. haish.. but wo zhen de change le.. even prison ppl go in and out of prison they still got chance.. they have yellow ribbon.. can i have it too?? i just need this last yellow ribbon chance to prove to u how much i love u baby.. es for wat past i done realli hurt u and make u feel tat is just 1 sided love.. but baby i realli change le.. u nvr give me a chance is jsut like straight give me a death sentance.. i dun please anything from baby.. i just wann say i HOPE we can start a fresh.. and i be waiting...hais.. ;'(

de problem really make me damn fan and sad abt it le.. morning saw this.. hais.. wat i can say now onli sorry.. cos u now cant just appear infront of me just like last time.. if not i realli show u not onli sorry and is a sincere love towards u.. hais.. :'(


clown:'( waiting

No comments: