Friday, September 12, 2008

3 new more ppl over at my side here.. wooo my head going big and small liao.. but is a good new for baby?? baby.. 12 is our target rmb?? now got 9 lei... 3 more onli... i will do it and show u...

and thx meimei anna help me blog... thx mei... baby u see le.. mei also wan follow go we waiting for u back... back quick k?? now got 9.. 3 more... thn my target wif u is going reach.. i din bluff u ba.. i wanna prove to u i nvr bluff u.. is a promise between us.. waiting u back ba...


hao le.. going slp.. today total run to 4 place drink.. 2 place is boss.. thx boss for de drink.. it realli cheer me up alot whn see u wan me happi.. but head big and small onli.. other 2 go to our place pub drink cant tell whr cant tell who bring sry... and more AH LEO HAPPI BIRTHDAY!!! hope u enjoy urself today... ur tao nvr make u sia suey ar.. haha.. bring u celebrate.. happi k?? see so mani ppl around me so happi i feel so good.. but still got a thing in my heart cant put down.. realli cant still put down... 1 more thing tat waiting for baby back tat all waiting for u back.. thn i realli become back a clown le....


hao le going slp.. nite ppll..

clown..:/ smiling wif no smile.. haish...

No comments: