Monday, September 29, 2008

finally finally baby is online..

so funny today.. tell u all.. today news say abt taiwan having wat tai feng.. my papa call me go see also.. wth lor.. i was playing game.. though wat... he ask me see.. i was like omg shit.. thn my papa ask abt baby.. she thr ok ma.. ask her.. i was like ok.. thn go msn.. but baby is offline.. thn left a offline msg.. was so worry..

thn.. baby online!!.. heng ar.. she say de news show de and de place she stay is far away but de wind strong... heng.. song le yi ko qi.. thn i go knock nock papa room door haha.. tell him baby is alright.. thn he say.. good.. thn ask me past few msg to baby.. saying ask her to take care hr.. study hard.. whn free come back visit him.. i was like wth?? lol.. but good la.. thn told baby.. baby told me in 7 yrs. 1st time she heard this.. ahha.. pls lor.. my papa lei.. thn just now see my papa face can see la.. he quite worry.. who ask baby.. nvr see him for so long.. make papa angry.. wahahhaah..

woo.. was thinking myself.. baby u de first gal who can make papa so worry abt u.. die la u.. heex.. ok le.. gonna go back chat wif baby.. and play game..


bye..


clown:)


days geting longer and longer ppl is worry for u.. even my papa..baby come back soon.. i be waiting..

No comments: