Friday, September 26, 2008

baby i know u reading all this.. go see my friendster acc.. i know maybe u dun wan accept me in ur acc again.. but u got my passwaord.. go see wat i got for u ba.. hais..

hais.. alot of days of tiredness aand sickness.. mc for 4 days.. nvm.. thn tio kick of of job.. saying tat i no mc and never inform them tat i nvr go work.. wtf?? thn nvm.. taiji coming and coming.. alot of taiji.. tired of all this shit.. but how tired i am i still wan to keep those gina tgt.. i cant give up.. thn nvm.. baby done smth tat i din expected and very selfish hao ma?? baby deleted herself in friendster in my acc or she delete me in her acc.. i cant view her now.. thn she delete herself in my acc for blog. thn msn also wan delete.. baby.. y?? y must u do this?? hais..:'( i know i done alot thing wrong.. but u dun this hao ma?? very no mercy sia.. hais.. having 5 gina now realli abit of headache but wat to do.. i promise baby.. 10.. baby 5 more.. i will keep this promise de.. and also pormise boss to make this family big.. i must do it.. no matter how tired am i.. althought alot of things happen no matter wat i will not give up on some goals.. 1st de very 1st.. must see baby once again.. make this family big.. and give baby some money whnever i got my pay.. hais.. now headache no job liao.. how to give.. needa a job fast and quick.. hais.. after baby.. realli wan mia from me.. my luck realli suey and down to de drain sia.. 1sia no job liao.. thn taiji keep coming.. thn ytd gamble play majong i total lose abt 50plus sia.. today jsut reach home.. hais.. but realli whn baby around i realli on luck and peace..even she went to taiwan.. my luck also not so suey.. until baby done all this delete everything realli like wan mia from me.. my luck realli gone and no peace at all.. hais.. baby.. i know u will read all this.. and u will reaad my blog.. baby.. juust wan tell u.. accept me back in friendster and msn hao ma?? pls?? treat i beg u ba... hais.. bbaby pls.. hais..

realli tired.. and i am still sick.. hais.. baby!!!! BABY!!!

我愿默然带着泪流很想一生跟你走就算天边海角多少改变一生只有风中追究不想孤单地逗留
我愿默然带着泪流很想一生跟你走在我心中的你思海的你今生不可不能没有你.. :'(

No comments: