Saturday, September 27, 2008

baby.. i din say u dun understand me.. if u dun understand me u will not know so much abt me and know me so well.. as i say u selfish cos u detele away me from ur eveything acc thing.. haish.. and u not stupid hao ma? if u stupid u think u will know so many things?? gong!!


haish.. today know alot of thing.. baby this also wan tell u.. but dunno how to say.. u just try to understand wat i tryin to say... today went to tua.. ah teck today jump god*in chinese* boss also.. thn busy 1 whole day din eat.. till 2plus.. thn now just reach home.. just now got ased boss de god.. de god who we chinese call tua ya pek. ask y.. even me and baby nth le. i still dream of her. still will think off her.. and realli cant let go of her.. even though we not stead anymore.. but to me still like sia..de god reply me this.. all this is just my own emotional problem. cos i think of u too much tat y even in dream also dream of u.. do think also think of u.. thn whnever ppl say abt me and u de think i will cry.. cos i haven let u go.. he say de chance of see u back is comfirm will have de.. he say one day u will come back find me and de chance we getting back is not high and not low.. he say all this is just see how i going to do it... maybe we will get back tgt.. but he ask me dun put too much hope in it.. and i askif realli we can get back wat will happen.. he say.. he will feel happpi for us.. and give us de blessing.. iafter all de tips ahpek ask me wat to do and tell me.. i feel sad and also happi.. cos maybe we still can get back together and more is comfirm tat i will see u again but dunno whn. even god also can say all this.. baby cant we just give ourself a other chance??

baby.. just a other chance for each of us.. why not?? baby.. no matter wat i still be waiting.. and mmore all this thing also say tat u will come back and find me.. and it give me more courage to wait.. i must wait for u back..

baby.. i know u reading this.. i dunno u will believe it or not.. but i sayin de truth.. i just now relli did ask abt de thing between us.. baby just other chance.. love u baby!!

waiting for u baby...and i know u maybe de one who delete few photos in my friendster acc rite?? in de new album. but nvm.. i still have it in my com.. and we very very long din talk in phone le baby.. very long din talk in phone.. i be waiting fro ur calll

clown:'(

No comments: