Monday, September 22, 2008

let me start from ytd whic i went to sentosa in de midnite.. will cut it short.. simply go there find ah gal de bro.. ah gal is ah teck gf.. me xiao hei ah teck and ah gal went sentosa to find weikang who is ahgal bro.. and weikang gf.. ah zhen jiejie sent us to de main place onli.. cos she scare later dunno how to come out.. so we took cab from thr and went in.. went there slack at de chalet..see weikang and his gf.. how i wish baby also beside me pei me and play poker.. lose quite alot for me ytd. cos not in de mood.. hais.. have a fight wif baby in msn again before i left sentosa.. tat y.. hais.. everytime whn baby fight wif me i cant do de ting well on de day.. example lose money in gamble.. hais..


thn today.. went watch movie wif ah teck and ah gal and alex.. alex ahg al de friend no my tat gina.. so dun mistaken it.. we watch de show name.. disater movie.. so funny.. i give it 4 star ba.. if u all like funny show maybe is quite good.. very funny for me.. laugh all way long in de cinema.. thn after de show ahgal jo me go play majong wif ryan and her.. actually dunw an de.. cos starting work later.. so tired lor.. but nvm in the end still went thr.. and i win money.. now i have 8dollar.. ah gal still own me around 5 dollars.. ryan own me 1 dollar.. haha.. i wish all this money i win is in thousand thn good.. can sent baby back from taiwan.. or i can go find baby in taiwan.. hais.. now at home waiting to be morning thn prepare go work.. comfirm die.. nvr sleep.. sian.. later afternoon meimei got taiji wif tat cb kia renwei again.. fuck* i cant go cos got work.. but asked all my gina to go down wif mei.. hope everything alright.. just scare smth happen to thm.. asked ryan go down for me.. but dunno can or not.. he afternoon giving me ans.. god bless my gina alex geno and preston and my mei anna nth happen to thm... pls help me look after thm...

saw baby blog.. mei tagged her wif a dasao behide.. so guai.. but baby reply her back in mei blog is not wat i wan hais.. how i wish everything still normal like last time.. wif baby.. hais.. baby if u willing we still can patch back de.. we still can start a fresh baby.. haish

hao le gtg.. update later whn i back from work ba.. hope waork is smooth for me in de first day.. heex;)

clown:'(

No comments: