Thursday, September 18, 2008

today quite a nice a happi day for me.. cos i got my paid!! haha 300 dollars.. 20 give to papa... and i fork out 200 dollars to let thm enjoy.. got ah teck ah gal who is ah teck gf.. ryan my ex jie fu.. and 1 more friend and my papa and mama.. is like whole family down..

firstly get pay asual buy cigg first.. wahh finally can smoke sg cigg le.. thn bring thm go eat seafood.. cos total around 58 dollars!.. thought is going to be expensive cos we call alot food total got 5 food 6 8rice sia.. haha.. but well so cheap.. maybe someone helping me.. haha.. thn after tat slax awhile sit at my hse mac here asual i go buy my ice cream eat.. thn we all go to CSC thr near my hse we go had a fun time in thr singing.. haha.. total beer plus everything around 50+++.. haha.. but well is ok.. thn other 100 how i spend on thm?? i also dunno haha.. so dun need ask me.. haha..

was singing song all day long.. just like my mini concert sia.. haha.. lots is my songs.. thn remind me of baby.. so wish baby was here too.. but too bad baby not here just now.. hais.. but is ok.. just now sing all de songs remind of u.. thn i nearly drop tears sia.. wth.. maybe missing baby too much ba.. or smth is missing i dunno.. but baby no worries.. whn u back le u can le.. i will treat u also.. haha.. let me show u my super singing sound.. is nice ok.. jay chou de didi ok.. haha..

hao le lastly just wanna say thx for everyone who pei me today.. u all pei me all day long.. so long din laugh and smile so loudly le.. ppl still can say i gone crazy.. but no choice got to push myself forward.. but heart still thinking of baby.. hais.. nvm.. will wait till de day baby is back.. bring baby around.. haha.. and show u all good bros i having now.. ok. gonna go slp.. twr needa go hospital for chk up.. hais.. talk abt chk up long story.. gonna reach thr by 8 in de morning.. hais.. hope very thing goes well for me ba.. hais... next time tell u all de story.. but dun worry ppl.. i so strong comfirm nth de.. maybe just a chkup ba.. to comfirm tat i realli strong.....

ok.. this is for baby.. baby.. i found a job le.. happi for me?? cheers!! i will update u wat happen to me de.. so dun worry.. dunno if u are or not... ut tell u first twr i going for chk up is for heart scan.. dunno wat happen... long story... tell u next time.. will post de pic of de letter also.. hao le.. baby.. takecare urself alrights.. i be waiting for u back de.. even if smth realli happen to me.. dun worry.. dun forget my sprite is always wif u.. muacks baby...love baby..


bye everyone.. will update u all twr... pray hard for me ya??

muacks everyone.. nite ppls..

clown♥ baby..



days maybe long months maybe longer years maybe more long.. but no matter wat.. will wait till de day u back...

No comments: