Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hais. let me HAISH LOUDLY FIRST! ok done.. now just let me post wat happen today... short and fast ba... today had a small fight wif ahteck.. but still we go tgt for meimei taiji at her skul there.. ppl stand by already.. thx for ppl like nesh and bros all come and help out.. total got 20 over of u nearly 30 plus.. i cant name all name out.. cos cant rmb.. but thx alot.. for so many ppl support me.. in mrt called xiao hei.. told him i got taiji.. he also damn steady come down onli.. but he come down not alot bring alot of ppl too.. thx man... thn in the end 2on2 and settle everything.. talk for so long.. finally finish.. knn renwei.. small kid..study dun wan study tio my gina for wat fcuk.. stupid guy..

and anna meimei praise me.. thx mei.. this wat she say..Thnks people like, clown gor, teck, fiq, aan, thinesh, yingpin, danyel, alex, haoran, rudi, vincent sumua malay side orang
and this also..
Gor best! Scold renwei's people till they shut up, yelah. Atleast my gor knows hw to teach me, better den renwei, kurang ajar seh nye laki.



lol.. mei dun need say so much la.. ay.. thx to u too.. take care ppl..


bye...



clown*:'(





No comments: