Wednesday, September 24, 2008

y my tat last post so short cos i doing a post for baby onli..this post is onli for u..

this how it started.. baby say this. ♥ Elise ; Tired. says:
oh
♥ Elise ; Tired. says:
cheehao..
♥ Elise ; Tired. says:
dun featue me can liao?
♥ Elise ; Tired. says:
i wan break totally with u.
♥ Elise ; Tired. says:
u didnt see the msg i left for u ytd?

hais.. but i just reply her i no comments.. nth to say.. haish.. and baby also say dun wan contact me animore.. wan block me everything.. haish.. but y.. just cos wat i did last time.. haish..

yes baby this my own problem my own taiji.. i tryin to act as nice guy.. hais.. but i not acting i just wanna show u my love is still through... but whn ever in msn talk abt our r/s.. u will start to fight.. cos in ur mind u onli thing i do bad thing towards u.. but did u ever think.. whn u left how much things i do for u?? i can everyday wait till late nite wait for u online thn talk to u.. but in the end wat i get? scolding from u for wat i did in de past.. hais.. after u left how much thing i trying to do.. trying save money to go find u.. but now i got work... now going safe money to bring u back.. my room full ur photos here and there.. y? cos i can make myself feel u are still here.. i get use to it le.. u everytime look at me play come.. eveyplace every concer of my room got u.. i doing all this for?? for who?? me?? hellow! baby is for u!!. yes last time u also try so hard now is my turn.. but last time u try so hard in the end got me fully liao.. u wan give up.. cos of de past.. haish.. now my turn to try hard to get u back.. but u just sentance me a death.. like no chance.. haish.. i keep gina cos of who?? 1 reason cos of u la baby.. 5 more to go onli.. i promise u will least keep 10 i will but all not anyhow de.. if i wan keep anyhow de i now very easy get ten.. but now all this is i slowly find.. using my heart find thm.. and they using their hard to under me.. i trying to act as good guy?? baby i dun need act.. u can come back ask.. how nice i am liao.. cos for and cos of who?.. tat u!! y in their heart u are their dasao u know y?? cos they can see.. they can feel how much i love u.. cos we now everyday tgt.. u now cannot see and feel i dun blame u.. but i just hope baby.. believe this.. i realli love u..y me and my friend keep compare u wif other.. cos u in our heart u win alot of points.. and u much more better thn thm.. hais.. now no matter wat i say u onli think is craps shit wat ever shit.. but i can 100%bet wif baby.. u back i can le u feel how much i love u.. now u cant feel.. u in urmind onli think i fucker wat ever shit.. but once u feel it whn u back.. i 100% bet wif u u will not say all this..

hais.. for now i onli wan talk to u nicely wif u.. thn got thing report to u.. thn our r/s thing.. wait till u back thnsay.. i can wait till u back say de.. hais.. now just let go a life like normally hao ma? r/s de thing u back thn say..


hais..

baby..

clown:'(

No comments: