Monday, September 22, 2008

haha.. just came back home.. today work was quite smooth for me.. but very tiring.. 1 whole day nvr sleep and went for work.. now got myself sick.. hais.. but is ok.. all worth it.. and pls la hor i wan work and get money not use money to buy ppl around me la hor.. i wan work and earn money.. cos of my gina and meimei and also my lovely baby elise la hor..so dun talk behide my back.. thx..

mei saw my blog.. and say thx to me also.. ay.. today is cos kor not around.. so have to ask all gina go wif u de ma.. pls lor.. u dun forget ur kor de face how big sia.. muhahahaha.. and sry mei kor today cannot be there for u.. but heng tat cb guy nvr come skul but dun worry.. kor now also sick.. i think going get mc thn i go down ur skul find u settle de problem for u.. even kor is sick i dun care.. cos u my mei sia.. and thx also for asking dasao giving a chance..but kor got do smth wrong tat make hervery pissed off.. but still hope me and ur wish dasao tat is elise to start a frest wif kor.. but ans is up to her... kor will be waiting for her.. u all hope she ur dasao.. kor will get it for u all de.. also as mei u know kor dun wait for gal so long.. she de first after so many things happen i still waiting for her.. kor realli love her lots.. and mei dun worry anything.. no matter wat kor stand by for u de.. u wan ppl kor call for u.. u need help kor will try be thr. cos now working very hard to go for u.. but my gina will help u.. hao le.. let stop here..

twr.. off day for me ba.. gonna find meimei..

CLOWN*:'(

No comments: