Saturday, September 20, 2008

let me post abt today.. quite happi today for me.. small brother birthday..and for me?? i open a small gathring wif bros all... my gina brother alll got come.. onli alex and anna nvr come.. haha.. 2idiots.. haha.. thn have alot fun.. thn at nite just now have some small sparing match.. haha.. spar wif xiaohei de gina.. all not bad.. onli one cannot make it.. haha.. thn just now went mac sit down.. sia la.. i like really big sia.. 1 whole group ppl wif me.. like siao sia.. haha.. thn pick ah gal and ah zhen jiejie they all up to my hse also.. haha.. thn talk to baby today.. feel quite happi.. she now going drink.. but just wan wish tat she dun drink and smoke too much ba.. hais.. no one control her.. sian... hao le.. gonna go entertain jiejie all.. cya..


and wanna say sry to ahhui!.. wat u ask me do i din done it for u ytd.. sry..
sry alex.. i should scold u ytd... u my good gina.. sry...
and baby is ok.. nvm le.. wat past is past.. i just will wait for u back de... and u bad mood will like tat de so is ok i know.. but wat u say realli hurts me alot.. but u bad mood so understand.. and u still care i know.. althought we are far away from 2 coutry now but i still can feel ur love and care.. baby no matter wat i love u still and waiting for u.. muacks love u!!.. i also will be opeing a gathring for u whn u back.. and baby.. i hope whn u back we still can be back tgt.. baby i realli wan back tif u... i cant leave u realli.. waitng for u baby.. love*

No comments: