Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay. I am blogging on ClownCine's behalf without his permission. Dont be shock kay brudder :D You now, firstly, I wanna say, I LOVE CLOWN GOR VERY MUCH(: I never had such a nice and caring brother before. I dunno why, but dear Allah, do take the pain all away from him. Rmb, you'll always have me this sister. Everytime you call me stress, I oso follow stress tau. So do cheer up. She will be back. But I really never talk to dasao before, but got this yuan fen. Just believe mei that she will come back. Live on well. Take it as a time you two test whether you two's relationship can take the time test. & take it as a test, that both of you will be faithful. Dasao, when you're back, me and gor will all go fetch you de :D Miss me and my gor alright. Loves*

No comments: