Sunday, October 26, 2008

You also know uh? Your blog rusty alrdy. Okay, I'm here helping this pemalas to blog. First of all, I don't know what's up in his life recently, so short post here. Guess he's not that emo alrdy eh. He dint mention, he met me last wednesday. For liquor and ciggerattes. Hell yahhhhhh! He dint pay a single cent okay. But see he my beloved brother, so I leave some for him. Good right. Me this kinda of sister uh, cannot find alrdy sial. Mesti ingat uhhhhh! I'm gonna bad mouth him alrdy. He is a bad bad brother, mcm memang rabak siol. He scold me that day when I was smoking. But shitxzxzx me laaaaaaa! If I would had listened to him on wednesday, thursday I wouldn't have had caught smoking alrdy. Hell yahhhhhh! Clown Chong Chee Hao, pray hard for me that this tuesday everything's gonna be fineeee yeah. Wanna go down my school with me? Or wanna follow me on wednesday, I go lunch with girlfriend and Masita, then meet Thinesh together pierce lips? Call me okay sucker. Byeeeee!~

No comments: