Sunday, October 19, 2008

baby.. i know.. i know.. no one can replace me.. i know wat i did hurt u alot and hard for u to forgive.. but baby.. for all this months.. i waiting sincerly..i din do thing tat hurt u again.. and slowly gain ur trust back le.. cant u just give me de last chance?? baby i know u can.. just cos u dun believe me tat much.. thn u dun wan de.. i know.. but baby.. wat i promised u i will do.. dun worry.

i dun realli care if u got a new bf or wat.. cos i know.. wat i can do.. not a normally guy can do.. if they can.. ask thm show me.. so baby.. i will just wait and waiting counting and countin... i will not give up hope..

and mummy asked abt u again le.. i told her yup we fight.. and i told her is my wrong and wat i did wrong.. mummy say this.. stupid la.. a nice gal u dun wan still hong around somemore la.. thn she say this.. is time for me to settle down wif just 1 gal.. dun play a fool liao.. i told her yes i wan to.. but cant.. cos waiting for u.. i told her for de past i realli realli regret.. i wan u back.. i wan see u.. but i just dun have de money to go find u.. now onli can hoping u come back see me.. talk and talk,, my tears drop.. hais..


baby.. not onli i missing u.. not onli u blaming me. even mummy blaming me.. and missing u.. baby.. i really regret regret for wat i done in de past.. i realli wan start i frresh.. baby.. wo ai ni!!


hais.. xiang ni xiang dao hao xin ku...

No comments: