Friday, October 3, 2008

HAIS... I FUCKING CB KNN DISAPPOINTED IN U!!! AH TECK!! # YRS #YRS LEI.. NOT 3 MONTHS!!! u say we 3 yrs le bro y must throw temper at u.. BUT WTF U DO?? U GO THINK LA KNNCCB!! # yrs but did u treasure?? u touch ur heart la!! u not like this last time.. but Y?? y?? y change till like this?? STILL DARE 3YRS 3 yrs i know u how much and how well.. u chagne u still dare talk back!! I FINE WIF IT LA HOR!!.. since u dun treasure i also dun LA!! THIS WAT U WAN.. I GIVE IT TO U!!.. jUST DUN BLAME ME!!... I VERY TIRED LE!! COS OF UR THING>> I BEEN HELPING U BUT U DUN HELP URSELF!! CCB!!.. I TIRED LE LA>> I DUN WAN CARE!! i WASTE MMY HAND LE LA!!! KNN!!!

MEi kor so disappointed in u.. now i thn know ur raya is more impt thn me.. mei wat this?? so wat raya is 1yr 1 time.. but now impt things is more impt.. but u like fun rite? thn go ahead thn.. i tired le.. lazy to scold to talk to u all..u all go think ba.. very tired... hais..

wat a disappointed day for me..mei and ah teck go think la.. fuck!!!.. hais.



clown:'(

No comments: