Thursday, October 23, 2008

woo.. my blog abit of rusty wif some spiderweb le.. haha..

so today just make a post ba..

this few days de same thing.. work work and work.. money money and money.. but i off for 2 days.. i down for stupid sickness.. cough and sore throat.. thn ytd xiaohei zanna sheena jeff and meiling all came my hse and see me.. thn some ton at my hse.. so touch for wat they did for me.. thx u all for understanding i can entertain u guys.. thx for letting rest.. thx alot.. thn today plus tomro is mc day.. gonna rest well.. still having my bad cough.. flu somemore wahh.. damn jialat.. thn twr xiao hei all coming again to find me.. so thx to thm and so touch by thx.. thx xiaohei.. bro for life man.. thn maybe twr ee shan coming see me too.. lol.. y all get so worry whn i sick. i am alright la.. ay.. but thx ar for taking care and come find me.. thx.. hao le.. going take medicine and rest.. it so strong tat i can sleep for dunno how many bloody hours.. sudden so pig.. haha.. baby i so wish tat u can come takecare me but not others sia.. hais.. i miss u alot.. hao le guys.. bye..

and baby few moredays.. few more days.. our anni coming.. and gonna take my pay.. putting tattoo le.. i promise de gonna cover my ex name i will do it.. baby.. imy!!! muacks..


nite..

clown(sick)

No comments: