Friday, October 17, 2008

maybe this de onli photo i like de best.. i so regret din take photos wif u.. hais.. got more must sent me wor.. hais


baby i promise i be ur hero.. ur strength. anything u need.. i be the sun in ur sky..
i will light ur way for all de time promise u for u i will hold u tightly let u feel de breath.. i promise everything u name it i try do it.. hais..

first clap for baby.. got a boyfriend. hais.
thx for telling me de truth.. and say sry to me. but i dun need sry from u.. cos i dun wan.. u know my pattern i dun like ppl say sry to me.. more u my baby.. hais..

but i dunno y. u starting already break wif him. i dunno ur meaning in msn u took him as me and ask for break. i dunno mean me or him.. but.. wat i lose him sia?? he got wat win me? i know smth can win me.. cos he can pei u ma everyday. every moment.. i cant ma.. wat more he can win me?? and take him as me?? sry.. i dun look like anyone.. i am myself.. and no one look like me.. unless jay chou.. wahahaha. hais.. i still can joke around whn i losing my love one.. i realli a clown ar. hais.. hais.. baby i just dun understand sia.. hais... and pls dun make trouble le.. i damn worry sia like tat.. no matter wat u stilll my baby.. de best i ever have.. i mean it.. u de first and onli gal and last ba. make me cry tat much for a gal.. dn care u got boyfriend now or not.. or next time i got gf or not. u still de best i ever have.. i still cant find anyone who can replace u.. baby.. no matter wat if even i got gf.. i still stay wif my promise.. whn u back.. i open a gatherin for u.. i say before le.. u back i willing to give up everything and anything.. even if i got gal at tat moment.. i will to let her go.. and if u will.. i will to stay wif u again.. baby.. wo ai ni.. i promise i keep my promise.. and rmb every 12 of every month is our day.. baby!! wo mem cong xin ka si hao ma??

love songs

No comments: