Friday, October 31, 2008

alot of thing happen ytd.. so suey... first in de morning.. my 5bucks lost.. dunno which cb take.. thn later my right side de contact len lost.. wtf!! thn nvm.. even i wan take train.. ezlink also wan bully me.. let me make it short.. top up 5 buck inside.. thn wan go tap. thn it say not enough money i was like wtf.. thn need to wait for tat guy chk and top up other 5 buck in.. maybe de machine spoilt.. thn nvm.. reach jurong east by train.. wan change train.. thn reach thr 2 train not for bording.. need wait for 3rd train.. ccb.. heng nvr late for my work.. knn.. suey day for me!!


thn stupid my gan.. wenyan msg say tat she smoke.. i was like wtf?? angry sia.. cos of him onli?? stress?? smoke?? wtf?? everytime tell me can takecare urself.. but go pick up smoking.. last time i smoke still keep scold and stop me.. now go pick up smoking.. naughty liao ar?? whr itchy liao?? wan tio wreck ar?? long time nvr wreck liao rite?? was angry whn i tarted to know this.. thn but later on not tat angry le.. also dun bear to scold la.. my gan sia.. thn just talk to her.. wanna scold but cant put myself to scold.. lucky la u wenyan.. got this me so good de gan,.. must be guai ar.. anything just msg or call me la.. ay..


thn hais.. at nite.. smth happen again.. hais..

No comments: