Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eh Clown. You seriously Clown seh! Lol. Kay laa. Adek di sini help you blog kay. Tkmo ckp nie adek tk bagus uh! I tell you uh, next thursday my birthday, this saturday I want a letter from youuuu! I mean, a long letter from your true heart tau! I tknk any present, I nk nie letter je, boleh2? I pun suro Ah Teck write for me alrdy, Im gonna ask Alex sooon! Haha, must be a foolscap long, mcm writing compo uh! Not long enough you die I tell you. & what bodoh mei? *your previous post* Ninabu! Your fault laa, change password, nk kasi you surprise pun tk boleh. Nabeyyy! Want die uh? Lol, no more of any sad post from you uh. I nk abgku happy happy everyday :D Tknk nie abg sedih2 tau! I smack you I tell you. Gong! *giggles* thats how you always scold me kan? Cheh, sweet seh nie abgku! "Whoever dare to touch them you die" kat friendster, got me got me :D Who dare touch me kan? Clown lovely adek seh! Adek yang ade Clown's blogger password, boleh hack nie account! Takut ekh? Abey write my letter, den I'll leave you account alone. Mwahahah! Till here. Bye suckers out there!

No comments: