Thursday, October 30, 2008





actually this should post long time ago.. but lazy.. now thn post ba..
1st 2 pic is my gan mei a mei who nvr fail to make me scold her and make me smile.. she just like my real meimei.. i scold her just like no give chance de.. cos just dun wan her go bad.. wan her good.. she my good mei.. and ppl say we look alike.. do we?? u see de first 2 pic lor.. are we look alike?? give comment..


thx to this 2 ppl.. thx for making me laugh and smile.. maybe yes i admit my smile very fake... but i no choice.. i cant just in front 2 of u put a sad face.. thx for de time u all go whr i just follow.. but realli is fun.. and happi.. so long nvr smile and laugh le.. so long din take pic wif a smile le.. thx .. hais.. i so lucky to have u 2 as a friend and gans.. very lucky..

No comments: