Saturday, October 11, 2008

Clown Chong Chee Hao :D
I've finished editing your blog, change your blogskin. Kanina. Nice right. You owe me Ice-Scream, a letter, a thank you. Im meeting you later in the night, happy ma? I know laa, happy just say, dont need overjoy and smile infront of the computer de okay. I wanted to change your tagboard, cos I dont like the font! But, later confirm kena scolding from you. So tknk kaypoh2, nanti kecoh2.! Lol, rhyme kan. You see, your mei actually very smart de, very talented. She just doesn't wanna show others her talent, later people say she sombong. Whatever* Im done with your blog.

Credits to Anna :D {click on the name}
*waves* byebye earthlings.
Gor, update your blog yourself! I not so free everyday help you update.
Pemalas nk mampos!~ Chao! *runoff*

No comments: