Tuesday, June 30, 2009



cutie aisha

alamak this post is specially for my syg aisha!! As u know alot thing happen to me these few days.. getting stress up dunno wat to do.. and getting paranoid easily macum some crazy guy.. but lucky got u around.. i hate u la.. BE COS u nvr fail to make me laugh and smile!!! haha.. i angry wif u la.. but hehe.. i not angry anymore.. psl see ur pic make me laugh.. talk to u i wan laugh my ass off la.. u make me happi and smile... stupid syg... meet up soon la!! jgn paitau lagi tau!! later i sepak u thn u know... hehe.. lovelove.. u look cute in the pic!! wakakakaka... whn meet up let take photo tau.. dun forget!! thx for ur chat:) althought u not everyday thr chat wif me.. but awhile onli u can make me smile.. thx alot!! lovelove u la syg!! hahaha

No comments: