Monday, June 22, 2009




was flipping my com de documents.. and found this oldold pic... haha.. someone took it whn i was playin dota.. so stupid... but is cute.. haha.. sian 19 more days for me thn go ns le.. gonna be a botak clown soon:( haha


jocelyn tang.. dun be silly.. nth will happen de... just rmb wat i told u alright?:) everything will be just fine.. 2weeks onli whn i in ns i cant come out... nth will happen de.. ppl will look after u for me.. and for now believe me u nth will happen to u.. u will be just fine...:)rmb u need a hand i give u.. and lead u de direction.. u need a shoulder to rest.. mine will be thr..:) just smile.. and dun make me worry alright:)silly gal..anw gal u also not belong to me.. u are someone else.. wat to do is ur choice.. u chosen him and not me worse it just some internet guy.. gal is ur choice... u not mine totally i not ur too.. u belong to someone.. i just single around here.. ur path u choose.. a someone who dun give give a damn abt u.. but u are just like care for him more thn me... and whr thr someone here care so much and love u.. doesnt get u.. a someone who can help u in anyways.. and tat fucker is just a plain of shit who dun even care.. dunno who de fuck is he to bring u away from me.. argg ay let stop here... cont it i will be going to burst out.... no mater wat gal.. i thr for u de... hais..


nth much le.. just wake up.. going prepare for dinner... haha.. cya readers:)

No comments: