Wednesday, June 24, 2009









haha.. ytd got old brother gathering lor... like so sudden?? haha.. it wasnt plan out de.. was actually come down help settle taiji... cos ytd this few group ppl la.. wan try make trouble wif me i think?? those 305 de ppl again la.. cb... walk past me tiao lol.. jealous isit?? i too handsome.. haha.. thn bro scare i got problem thn all come down.. lol... was like wth??!!! lol... and more long lost bro nick... he came down too.. haha.. wif his syg... haha.. thn in the end humji alll dunnno go whr liao those 305 de ppl.. nb... dare stare at me.. dare tat day find taiji wif me.. dare do watever u all dare.. thn my ppl come down all gone?? nb??!!! cb.... humji ar... eh pls la... grow up la... now still wan act 1 gangster find me problem tat time now i wan give u find me problem dun dare ar?? humji dog... grow up la.. i also no time to entertain u all dogs... i going ns soon.. on 13 july.. so pls la hor.. stop all u all de stupid thing...


haha... had alot fun at my hse lor... chit chat.. talk abt de past.. alot la... haha.. is like a small gathering for me.. so happi... haha.. thx u bro!! is like my hse full of ppl... me.. nick and his gf.. ahboy and his gf. my didi and his gf.. wahhhh like small party.. haha.. so much fun and laughter... haha. k la.. going have my breakfast le... bye readers... cya... for more pic go my friendster:)... haha...




my long lost brother.. nick!! haha

No comments: