Friday, June 12, 2009

hello reader!!! sry ar.. i no mood at all to update.. hais..

but will update soon.. everything seem change soooo much.. hais..
y is thing so hard to be forgiven? hais.. feelin just terrible.. sux.. y.. y must there smth exist in this world call forgiveness.. whn thing is so hard to be forgiven!! hais..

Give me a sweet hugs, dont says goodbye to me. can u?!

Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
&& now i finally have this happiness in me..

One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Love is just a word till someone you met give it a meaning.
i know i love you cos i simply cant put into words the way you make me feel.





ppl help me chick on de advestiment.. thx u!!

No comments: