Wednesday, July 1, 2009


Hi. I'm blogging on behalf of my Lao Gong. Alright since he ask me to blog about him, here I am. First of all, I'm Aisha. Yes, I'm the girl whom everyone's been talking about. Why am I with him? Who am I to him? Why is there a 'SYGKU' (or better known as 'dear' in english) just beside her name? I'm not gonna elaborate much about what is us and stuffs like that. We're friends, that's all :) Our conscience is clear, too. And also the reason why I'm here is because I want to blog about him (and not us) and he permit me to. Hehe.

Firstly, Clown (why do you even call yourself clown ehk? *laughs*), thank you for everything. You appeared in my life at the right time, when I'm in the verge of breaking down and no ones' there. You were there spiritually telling me to be strong and to stay strong. Thank you. You've been sucha great 'husband' towards me though you can be sucha bitch at times taking pictures with other girls but not me (!!!) Haha don't worry, I'm not angry though. Not only as a 'husband', you were sucha great friend too. You gave me advices and told me shits. You cared for me like noone ever does. And not forgetting, you keep reminding me to call you when I'm home which initially I didn't because I was simply too lazy. Ha ha.

To you, better take triple care of yourself when you're serving the country. Don't be sucha naughty boy. You're coming eighteen this year so I assume you should be wiser by now. Stop playing too many games, it's bad for health. I expect you to be looking fit when you book out, in future :) Don't flirt horr! I'll make sure I get to see you before school's reopen. I love you to every bits <3

xoxo, love

No comments: