Friday, July 10, 2009





haha.. wake up early in de morning today..around 10 plus.. cos recieve my dear wenyan call.. haha.. asked me pei her go vivo.. and cos i going NS le. so she wan a meet up too..And ppl say we look alot alike..realli meh?? lol..she still de same.. cute and nice.. she very nice la.. everytime after i so sad.. she will appear.. and be there supporting me:D.. thx alot gal.. thn surpose to meet her at 12 outside her skul SP. thn i late. ireach around 12.30.. sry yeah:D.. thn we went vivo.. go change her shirt size at TOPSHOP.. thn we went long john eat our lunch talk alot.. haha.. thn adelyne de stupid botak came find me too..:D thx alot.. haha.. she agree too i look nerd in spec.. OMG.. haha.. lol.. de adelyne left us to go town find her friend.. so left me and my dear good wenyan we went to meet my mei, gans and last time gina at tampines... haha... met thm.. saw thm all grow up.. getting handsome and pretty.. so happi for thm.. so long nvr see thm .. haha.. thn slack around.. thn we went bugis find my stupid gan nuer and her friends..thn my dear wenyan went to bedok find her grandma..so left we de rest..thn we go bugis.. thn over there not even 2hrs we all decide to go home.. stupid rite? haha.. cos bored ma. plus i still feel weak.. and tired.. haha.. and now.. i'm at home:D... cos bath soon eat and rest...:D.. very tired...


cya readers:D...

thx to my g.laopo.. wenyan.. thx being there cheering me up talkin to me.. nice la u... haha...:D meet up soon again ba.. haha:D... and notee: above is me and my laopo de pic:)we look alike lei:)LOl wahahha..

No comments: