Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hello readers.... for infor to those ppl who been askin abt my NS thing.. i will post it rite now:)


13july 2009 (mon) at 10.30am to BMT center school 2

address: BMT centre school 2

pulau tekong besar singapore 508450


transport will be provied from pasir ris inter to de SAF ferry terminal from 9.30 to 9.45 am..

k.. all de detail ar here le.. so ppl stop askin me:).. haha
there will be ppl followin me go..

1. my father
2. my mother
3. my sis iikyn
4. my syg aisha(not comfirm)
i left 1 more slot.. cos 5 pppl can follow me... but somehow someone cant follow... u should know i refering to who...

k.. i left 12 days to enjoy.. sian.. dunno wat to bring, wat time wake up on de day.. but meeting sis at gombak at 7.30.. wah.. like 1st day of sec skul.. like some idiot.. dunno wat to do.. like some blur sotong.. haha.. i just go make my spec.. going cut my hair on 12 of july.. haha..

k le... anything to help me abt on de day.. just tagg my blog.. thx:)

No comments: