Wednesday, July 8, 2009

been very busy to prepare for this wed de things.. i make my time slot nice nice liao hope everything will just go wat i wanted it to be:D tired lor think and stresss wat to do on wed.. nvr been so good to a gal before.. :D nvr been so sweet to a gal before:D

firstly..

go print photos thn
later go IMM. book comfirm de thing..
go back home chk de photo done
get de photo de thing back to home..
thn bring everything wif me thn
book a cab to baby hse:D

hope everything will just go smoothly:D and nicely.. and how i wanted:D.. baby.. u can just go study.. until 3 thn go home just wait for me be there:D cracked my head to to after a heavy headache:( drink wif bros ytd.. to celerate i going to NS. till now i cant sleep. now keep thinkin and planning abt tmr abt me and baby:Dbaby.. everything de ans u going give me depends on tmr.. i last and dunno wat stupid cute way.. hope u say YES!! accept me back:) waited for 3months changes for 3 months thing happen in de 3 months. hope baby after de last thing i do. u will say YES u accept ME back:D


photos and thing abt wed thing will update later everything end:D let wish CLOWN good luck in askin jocelyn to come back:D GOOD LUCK CLOWN!

No comments: