Friday, January 9, 2009




this specially for xhei onli..
in msn ur nick ask this i'm always there for people who need me .. but who's there for me ? ... hais

i can tell u this... i always be there.. no matter time or day. u will always have me last time or now or future u still have me.. no matter same shirt or not.. not matter where we are who we are.. u always have me this bro here.. we are for brother for life.. my silly bro...no matter wat thing u regret in life.. or lose in life.. is ok.. go on wif life.. dun stuck there.. dun be like me.. no use.. i also stuck in past lose alot regret alot too.. i still go on wif life.. forget it.. and go on.. no use hugging on to de past... whn u know u gain nth... and dun worry.. u will not lose me.. cos i always be there.. and dun worry tat i will not be back.. cos i always be back there for u.. no matter wat.. xhei~clown bro for life..


tat all.. cya...


takecare..


clown**

No comments: