Saturday, January 17, 2009


5hours of talkin.. 5 hours of cryin 5 hours of last sad.. 5hours of drinkin and got scoldin.. all thss gonna be stop.. all this going to be a end to it.. jie bro u all are right.. thx for de brainwash thx for de talkin and time.. sry for wasting u all de time.. but thx..

let get some serious matter here.. i not going to wait not going to be a soft hearted and a silly didi brother and a guy to u all.. elise.. sorry.. i think i gonna put a stop to here le.. they are rite.. i wasted my 7months and wat i get.. and wat words i get from u.. nah nvm.. thx for all this while ur shouting ur attitude ur everything.. thx.. de matter of whn or are u coming back or not nvm le.. guess i wasted enough time.. and thx for sayin wat i say is all excuses and lj words.. since i a lj guy to u all i say is lj and excuses to u.. nvm.. i gonna stop it here and rite now.. i have done my part.. de wating de helpin u to get back to sg.. and de crazy and adnormal self of me just wan u back.. those days de thing i done my part le.. now u wanna be back wat u gonna scold or say abt me.. nvm le.. whn u back or wat is not matter to me now.. i shouldnt get all this treatment de. but is ok.. bye elise.. thx elise.. to me now is ok le whn u going come back is up to u.. i dun wanna fan u.. get in ur life caring anything.. i not going to do it le.. since i am a lj guy to u.. whn u back if still got de heart wanna see me i still willin to meet and see u.. yeah u cock eye last time.. is ok finally u say ur truth words.. wat a hurtful words.. ur decision is cock eye de.. now i know.. nvm.. i going to cont my life.. get focus in my job.. serious in everything le.. i not going to get affected by u.. or u not going get affected by me le.. i gonna back to my oldself.. a firm decision makin guy liao.. bye.. and dun worry.. u can still find me whn u back if u still got de heart.. and i still willin letting u stay my hse..papa mama didi all still willin to seee u.. but sorry i gonna stop all this cos i am a lj guy.. and u make a cock eyes decision.. how hurt it is.. hais.. but nvm all is over.... bye..u are de one who i love and loved de one i cry and cried and best and de onli best gal i every have and i drink and drank alot for.... thx.. muakcs.. bye... and guess going to show u a blog tat i long do it for u and is onli for u.. it been private blog.. and let now open to let u see.. CLICK HERE BA-->> baby for u♥♥♥


Good-Bye days - yui (eng. sub)



I wanted to meet you now, so I’ve decided
This song in my pocket
I want you to listen to it
Raising the soft volume
To make sure it’s just right

Oh good-bye days

Now, there’s a feeling of change
Up until yesterday, so long
Because therese’s an uncool kindness beside me

La la la la la with you

Passing you one side of my earphones
Slowly, in that moment when the music starts flowing
Do I have the ability to love you?
But sometimes I’ll get lost

Oh good-bye days

Now my heart starts changing, it’s all right
Because there’s an uncool kindness beside me.

La la lala with you

If possible, I’d want not
To think any sad thoughts.
But you’ll be there, right?
That time. With a smile
You said, “Yeah, hello my friend”
That was nice

When we’re humming the same song
I wish to be next to you
I’m glad I met an uncool kindness

La la la la goodbye days

A VIDEO BELOW TOO IF WAN WIF CHINESE LYRICS



jiejie brothers.. i done my part of this le.. let carry on seein de craziest me de funniest me... thx everyone for u all de time and talkin and see me so sad and cryin.. but nvm i wake up le.. thx for de scoldin..


guys no worries le.. i alright liao.. dun need worry.. and NOW I AM COMPLETELY TOTALLY SINGLE!!!


takecare..

wif love to elise..

bye..


clown***

No comments: