Sunday, January 11, 2009

G.baby marisa done this for me out of sudden. was so shock... but is ok.. haha.. got xin le.. and nice.. thx..
yawns! plan not to sleep liao.. was thinkin of sleepin.. but ay.. so bored. and more i sick.. sore throat wif cough and fever.. i still dun wan rest well.. haha.. aiya.. sick till drop down better ma.. dun need think so much... but i now serious realli sick. i cant even heard my voice properly.. argg. later going grandma hse.. family gathering.. lol.. yawns..

actually should not be think abt it liao.. but it pop in my mind.. twr is 12/01/09.. which mean is going be me and elise de 7 months.. hais.. y still pop out of my mind i dunno sia.. but nvm.. is ok.. i know is a date tat i cant forget de.. but i dunno baby elise will u forget?? or u forget it liao?? also cant forget those time days and a nice gal i had before... thx.. happi advanced 7month anni..


Baby Im So Sorry - Alex Toh

by 杜德偉

真心無奈 多心都為了愛 我坐在這
傻傻的發呆 我仍依賴 你純純的愛
我心還在 愛你的人還在 苦苦等
想哭哭不出來 無心傷害 你應該明白
愛太多空隙 受傷容易 互信互愛才是唯一
對你的付出 都放在心裡 我始終這樣珍惜 我怎麼會忘記
Feel so sorry, Baby I'm so sorry...
I never meant, I never meant to hurt you...
無心傷害 你應該明白
Feel so lonely, Baby I'm so lonely
Do you know, I need you to come back
Are you all right, I miss you tonight
( 請快點回來 )
真心仍在 與你永不分開 這一生
只願和你相愛 與你同在 只為你等待
愛是純真 愛是無恨 不在乎怎麼會 痛苦萬分
我真的太笨 不懂心疼 Baby please come back OhYa


Love You So Much

It's only now that I realize how deeply I love you
No matter where, our memories exist (in every place)
Already, everything doesn't matter anymore; all the past times I've been hurt
I miss you, miss the past
Nobody can replace you
Once again, in sweetness and hardship; I'm willing to go through it with you
Baby, say that I love you

[Chorus] It turns out that I still love you so much
Without you, there is no me
Yeah, I love you so much
So much more than I love myself
Yeah, I love you so much
I want to give you happiness
Be in love again... with you
(X2) Do you understand? Do you understand my heart?

I only want to be with you; life only has meaning (when I'm with you)
Come wind come rain (means something like "come what may")
I'm not escaping love's destiny
You were once my past... yeah
No matter where I go in future
Always you, forever you
We're gonna let love continue
My heart's not gonna change again
You bring me happiness
There will never be anyone else

It turns out that I still love you so much
Not gonna repress the real me
Yeah, I love you so much
Passing through the interwinding time and space
Because I love you so much
Not gonna let you be alone again
Be in love again... with you
Whoa~

[Repeat last paragraph once without "Whoa~"]

Do you understand it? Do you understand my heart?


byebye..

clown.. takecare..

sick and sad***

No comments: