Friday, January 16, 2009


i think i realli tired liao.. or cock eye.. just spotted ur blog tag wat u say.. y cant i call u baby?? u my baby ma.. yes althought we not tgt.. but still u my baby ma.. except my gans la.. i onli if they are my gan.. i call thm gan baby ma.. but u not ma.. u are like fuckin not a gan lor.. u a ex of mine.. a gal tat i love so much.. a freakin pretty gal tat i waited and awaiting de day u back.. and also de one i waited so long... and keep gans got wrong meh?? no wrong wat?? at least i not like stead wif thm?? y reaction so big?? just a gans.. and u hate a lj man like me cos of i keep gans?? if i lj man.. i not standin here awaiting u come back.. lookin upon de day or thinkin which day u be back.. i a lj man i will not waste my time just to make a oversea call to ensure tat u alright and get those attitude from u and just wan talk to u.. even just a few second and all the way u like shouting in phone or like not happi like tat.. i all dun mind.. but wat i wan jsut heard ur voice.. know u still alright.. am i doing all this for myself?? hello baby no lei.. maybe is for 2 of us if there still chance.. but even if no.. is all doin for u lei.. not myself not for who.. is like for u this baby zhen lei.. hais..


yes i admit.. i once a lj man..not lj onli.. a fucker cb sucker hong man.. i know.. but y ??!! i wan say again.. y all ppl believe i change.. but just u keep thinkin i haven change?? even i fuckin busy.. even i no time.. i try find a time call u.. just to let myself know u alright.. talk to ur mum on phone.. to help u get back sg.. i doin all this for who?? not for me.. not for anyone.. but for u.. maybe is for me also.. cos 1 reason cos i wan u back to sg... u someday treat me cold some day treat me hot.. i dunno wat going on.. but i din say anything.. cos i dun wan say anything.. just keep quiet.. and is still waiting for u.. and not give up lei.. wat more u wan me do??? tell me la.. wat more u wan me do?? u know i how sad m?? keep regret till now today this time this date and day.. i still regret i let u go lei.. i how sad ma?? how hurting ma?? hais.. now ur mum say u can come back sg.. tat wat u wan ma.. now got it le.. y still dun wan be back?? u wan nite life ar?? u abck sg i everyday give u nite life.. even i got work also nvm.. i pei u nite life as long as u back.. wat more u wan?? say la.. hais....

sry ppl for this big reaction post i going crazy le..


takecare..


clown**>.<**
(0)
== ==
lllllllll
///////







AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: