Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAha.. alot thing and to say.. and very happi..

bad things happen too..

first good thing.. i back to my basketball life.. wooo!!! i LOVE IT MAN!!! we are de superman!! haha..
other is.. hmm.. know tat babyzhen there like got fun and doin well there wif her life.. i happi for her.. andandand.. she getting prettier and prettier each day sia.. wtf.. haha.. is a good news.. but hais.. still we hardly chat and talk.. miss de days.. but hais thing still de same... let me show u her photo.. haha... nice lei...


this my best ex i ever had.. and de one i waited de longest..de one i miss so much.. de best baby i ever had...

bad thing is.. some personnal stuff.. and alot thing happen... just wanna say.. treat me for granted just fuck off.. this sentance is for someone.. i hate faker.. and those cb just wan act good infront me.. pls fuck off.. dun be a two head snake..knn.. if u reading this u know who u are!.



daysbydayspass


takecare..


clown

No comments: