Sunday, January 18, 2009



IS ALL ENDED ENDED!!


Good-Bye - Mizta RRip Chan

i cry again.. i just very xinku.. hais.. and cos i found out this.. and saw wat u post.. u still care ma.. but y act like u dun care.. hais. i know i in wrong first.. hais.. but i damn regret let u go.. and make till now de thing must become like this.. hais.u dunno i in sg also got alot problem.. i still got alot thing to face and problem too.. but still i care.. but wat hurt is u say i say de thing all excuses..


below is wat she post..


->>U know this feeling sucks ?
to know that someone u love so much...
only learn to treasure you after you left him,
even worse he totally forget the date u are leaving.

Nice

Then he cry over the phone & say how much he loves you,miss you....
Okay, i cried too cause i really loved him once & i think those words are from his heart.
Then only after a few days (15 days to be exact)
he and ur sister hug & kiss at chalet ?! =="

Great.

& it took 1 whole fking month for you to know about that shit,
so i wasted one 1 fking month loving him like an idiot.
I ask for break up,
he cried again and say how much he love you.
then he say he wont get wat gans, girlfriend watever bullshit !
then suddenly he gt another baby ....
he got this gan laopo that baby & that one is gan dear still got gan darling somore....
but he still insist he love you love you love you....

maybe u love me yes u do...
but all these, too much for me to take...
all these is after i left sg...
when i sg what u do?
want me remind u?
i never forget a single shit abt u and me .
so dun assume i forget.

Yeah...
i scolded you.
i got super bad temper,
i buey song i will just say,
(especially to you lah)
i got new bf(s)
& so?
i did all these only after u and me are not tgt....
You?
all those bullshit u done is when we both are together ....

Ur friends all forever the right one.
Not i wanna say those words,
is what u did is too much for me to take...
Clown,
u want to see how my hand and leg look like now?!
knnccb!
i just dun wan say ...
I finally can let go of you...
at least i know i not loving u one side like an idiot...
cos u loved me once too...

thanks...
i deleted my friendster...
cos theres nothing more for me to visit anymore...

:)

Dun bother abt my craps..... <----



all those she post.. and is clearly shown she still care.. care abt de past everything.. but y must act as if u dun care.. elise. u told me u change and ppl will change.. and i know myself change will not change so much.. and this de prove.. and see u still cares.. but y must u act like u dun care.. and say to me u dun care?? alll this ytd happenin is i started it.. but i got regret it liao.. but still like too late to u whn i change?? and pls if u think i dun wan u stay in sg.. de moment u leaving i got try to ask u stay.. and u still left. whn u left.. i been spoilting my body.. i took drugs. i drink.. i smoke. drink and smoke i doing in more and heavier.. drug 1 week dunno how many times.. all this i do cos i regret i letting u go.. and realli cant bear to see tat u not beside me..am i tdoin all this for my ownself? i do cos of u lar... yeah too late tat after u left i change.. but u still keep wantin to come back.. but now?? y change till like u dun wan come back?/ wat so good abt there? and u still can say u dun wan come back liao.. after ytd.. i told myself le.. since all this happen and i been waiting u u also dun care.. i shall put it to stop.. but now?? wat u post?? it clearly show u still care.. actually i shouldnt care all this liao.. but i realli cant.. is very xin ku to pretend i din see anything.. u even deleted ur friendster. y? cos me again.. and cos since i give up u tat y delete.. see u been doin thing for me.. but u keep denied and denied.. y la.. u know this feeling sux ma?? now wat i going say also no use.. i just gonna cry my days off and go through my day by day wif tears ba.. cant bear let go.. i still have too.. and 1 more thing.. not all my friends say de thing they say is true.. and i din say tat.. but it make sense ma.. hais.. nvm.. u also dun care wat i say or going say.. cos u say to me just onli in phone.. U NOT COMING BACK. AND U ALSO DUN WAN CARE LE. nvm ba.. hope one day.. we will see each other whn walk past each other.. but guess hard ba unless u back to sg.. zaijian le elise zaijian le qin ai de.. byebye.. my tearsjust stop dropping.. hais.. i type all this msg out and it contain wif tears.. my tears.. byebye..

No comments: