Saturday, November 22, 2008

ytd damn suey.. let say abt ytd.. ytd drink wif boss total 18 bottle plus my 5 bottle.. ccb 5 ppl drink onli.. wah..wan die sia... thn after drink ..hehe smth happen.. thn whn reach home fight wif my mum and father... thn tio 1v1 wif father.. ccb... ehng i win sia.. arbo xiasuey knn.. but my hand injured 2 bigbig scare.. ccb... gonna upload de photo soon... so u all can see my injury... thn nvm.. police come.. we all ran till like wat thn xiaohei all need takecare of me.. cos i bit drank.. thn we all go diff way.. thn left me alone cos i ask thm to do so.. thn whn walkin to 7-11 meet thm.. ccb behide 1 big group malay ppl chase me.. tio punch by few punch but give thm back abit,.. and i run ccb.. too many ppl.. buey tahan.. thn i call ppl.. like wan thm die sia.. dunn how many ppl sia.. but we go chk it out first..but they not there le.. so ask my ppl dun come down liao.. thn hand bandage now.. hais,... ccb first time tio chase in gombak knn.. dun let me find thm,.. ccb..

gonna mia in gombak awhile.. cos tio chase out.. so peepos call or msg me if wan find me.. and will seldom update my blog le..

AND LATEST NEWS>> DE HUMJI ARMANI DUN DARE COME DOWN TMR!! haha,... so ppl who know abt tmr my thing.. dun worry liao.. no piang liao.. no fight.. so dun cry liao my nuer... and my gan and friends dun worry liao... heex smile:)

No comments: