Wednesday, November 5, 2008

just came back from chalet not long ago.. so tired sia.. haha

singapore realli small.. over there still can see ppl i know.. my junior.. my brothers all.. so funny.. haha.. alot of things we do.. haha.. very tired sia me.. who can help me massage!!!!
arhhhhh!!! back pain pain...!!!!



baby zhen say go shuan ming?? hmm.. wondering wat they say abt it?? waiting for baby to tell me.. haha

ahhh!!! just saw baby zhen de blog.. finally finally!! my love and timing i wasted prove and show some good sign!!! yeah!!!! baby!! yes.. i will wait.. i will wait!!! all ur massage i saw in ur blog le.. it push me up and make me wanna keep waiting.. baby!! no worries.. i wait till u back.. see me playing my lj dota!! wahahahaha.. and baby.. is ok.. temper wan throw just throw at me.. anything u not happi u can throw temper aat me.. scold me also can.. if realli i did smth wrong my dear gal!!! wo ai ni la!!! ahh!!! just feel like straight go fly thr see u sia!!! ahH!!!

thx for god blessing me all de while.. and thx for leadin me de way.. and show me de result of waiting yeah!! god u rulez!! and thx to ppl who been supporting me help me leading me a helpin hand.. keep me going waiting for her.. is showin good sign!! i so happi!!! yeahh woohooo!!!

No comments: