Friday, November 14, 2008

yawn! tired.. but cant sleep so start blogging.. just finish some problem and is not my taiji..
bro wif bro. thn next sat. at bukit batok here. there be a 1v1 match weiming and jeff.
weiming weiming. he represent my side.. thn i think i no choice le. i got to come out to help le.
next week onwords gonna be hard for him liao. under my trainin. least will improve ba.
just hope next week everything goes well.. no matter wat gonna train u come.. gnna give u half of wat i had learn le. so learn hard ba boy..


and G.baobei finally realise she misunderstood me le.. heng ar.. if not jialat sia.. but good lor least she still know i din change.. so happi abt tat.. just hope she still happpi and smile always and always clown de cheerful g.baobei.


hao le la.. tired of typing also.. just hope everything go smooth lor for now.. and sat gonna be a good fight for my boy weiming.. must train up well.. under my trainin sure get better.. haha.. ok le..and i am fine and cheerful de always clown.. so ppl can stop worry liao ar.. and stop say i emo la.. ay espically my stupid meimei anna.. nak kena sepak sia.. haha...


takecare..


bye..

clown :hehe

No comments: