Thursday, November 20, 2008
























rmb all these photos we took?? this for u our mermories bro.. dun cry ar...

after tat post just now..now gonna say wat going be de plan.. for xhei and me and de rest who i been long takin care of and stayin beside me.. we maybe going westcoast park.. arbo.. old place gombak.. xhei leaving to indon.. how sad can?? he everytime be de firsst one to be there whn i got taiji in tiong baru or redhill.. but he going gone on 30 dec.. cant bear to see him go.. hais.. he leaving remind me of baby u.. u told me u leaving but i just dun give a damn.. till de day u leave hais.. now deiff le.. who leaving me is going to be a great punish for me.. i must see thm have nice time wif thm before leaving.. so wat i had plan for myself i goning be crazy.. guess those who know de plan know wat i going to le.. hais.. been stress up these few days.. den xhei leaving.. but i dun blame him.. but i blame him tat making me going miss him.. after 30dec whn going to be de day we sit down in group talk and have fun?? hais... woo.. argg.. talk abt u ar xhei.. i going cry le la.. idiot.. just hope after u left no matter wat takecare urself there.. always rmb u have me this brother who 4ever rmb u!!.. and 1 more u ask me take care de person i will take care no worries.. and not onli her.. is all of thm.. i promise.. who going touch thm touch me first.. till de day i die as long as i still alive i not going let anything happen.. just hope bro.. from twr till 30 dec.. we can meet up often and keep those memories wif us.. bro.. imy and love u.. u must be happi k.. u are love and miss by me.. haha..hais

No comments: