Saturday, November 8, 2008

4more days.. to 5 months.. hais.. also not tgt.. cheh... if tgt how good hor?? hais.. nvm.. missing u alot alot alot.. hais.. 5days nvr work le.. y lei?? dunno.. guess lose this job le ba.. thing i planned all gone i think.. hais.. no job= mean no chalet no gathering nth sia.. hais.. stress.. wakeup clown go work!! HAis.. lol..

baby.. hope u are well doiin there well as i know u alot thing happen there thing needa time to settle.. slowly ba.. dun push urself too much hor.. dun stress ar... and if u realli thr got bf le.. good luck ba.. hais.. as long as u back to sg u come see me i happi sia.. hais.. baby...


for wat my previous post scolding ppl.. dun worry yea.. not scolding u all.. scoldin myself.. and mei u know kor pattern.. if i wan scold u.. i will scold u straight away dun need at here.. tat post onli for some idiot wan lie to me.. wan bluff.. i dun care.. is ok wan.. dun wan listen to me also nvm.. cos is none of my problem.. help ppl wat i get.. cheh.. get lie and bluff.. i dun need wat u have for him.. i wan be original.. thx. i dun wan copy ppl.. thx...

No comments: