Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i dunno ur blog isit talkin abt me or wat... so wat i love u?? so wat if i call other ppl baby?? who give up first?? u call other ppl baby first.. did i say anything.. i din say anything.. and i call who baby?? if ur blog is sayin abt me.. this i askin u.. and u ownself say.. i can find my own gf first carry on wif life.. and i know even if i find a new gal.. first to face is gonna be u.. u ownself there got bf ma.. like wat u had say.. 1 day u nvr come back sg 1 day we very hard to be tgt de... and i nvr give u fake hope or anything.. i am just waiting for u back to sg thn talk things out... so u dun have to give up or wat.. u say.. few years.. ya.. after few years whn u back we still can talk things out.. and hope things turn out better and well.. but if ur blog not talkin abt me.. thn dun have to care abt this... even meimei also ask u... hais... and i know i own u alot alot.. i dunno how am i going return.. but hope u back sg i can.. but can i?? i dunno.. is not up to me onli.. is up to u baby...

nth much ytd so nvr post.. saw baby blog.. thn alot thing happen after seeing her blog.. cos of baby i drop tears again... y arh?? dunno lei... thn rachel and linda come ton over at my hse.. wif me and weiming.. morning thn sleep.. thn now they just went home... stress la!!!.. hais...

No comments: