Sunday, November 2, 2008

hais.. am i wating my time or are we wating both our time?

y am i so hurt? y my hearts feel a bit painpain de.. is feeling? or am i just missing u?? or am i just cant wait to seeing u?? or de days gettin near?? wat am i thinkin now?? thinkin of wat u had say.. thinkin thr someone keep getting between us.. are we not faith to be tgt?? y are we feel so stranger towardss each other?? is not like this before.. y things getting out this way?? hais..


am i realli tat bad or wat?? or am i realli look so fierce orjust we not tgt tat y like tat?? hais.. 25nov away is near.. wat should i do?? hais... thought today a big sweat i let go and exercise so much can relax myself.. but i wrong... smokin thn can make me numb.. hais... NS day for me are near too.. if whn i went in NS and is de day u back how??

binbin aka skull my best bro ever told me this.. clown wait for me come out.. after my ns i spon u go no worries.. i go wif u go find her.. u just wait... i was like.. hais.. if realli such thing tat sky can drop money how good sia.. hais..


wat u say realli hurt me.. realli i feel pain sia... but dun think u know ba.. hais...



I HATE HONGSTER!!HONGSTER LIFE SPOILT THINGS!!!

No comments: