Sunday, August 17, 2008

yo!! i back.. haha.. nth happen to me.. de thing sua liao.. haha.. dunno y.. wth!!.. and tat guy tio scold by my boss like erm?? siao?? haha... 16 yrs old onli.. KNN.. go suck ur mama breast la... dun so guai lan.. not good for u.. better be good boy.. haha..


other thing.. in case ppl who know me u all dunno.. I NOT LONGER IN 369.. dun be shock.. cos alot ppl been shock... cos i grow up from 369.. but cos of some problem.. er. no choice.. and now i IN ANG TIAN SUN.. In case small boy or gal dunno.. ANG TIAN SUN is part Of ANG MEM*Hokkien* Now waiting for 6 more days.. haha.. De days.. all my gina and all my bro and sis.. we ofically really in ang tian sun.. is our put joss stick de day.. 6 more days.. haha..


so everybody.. so dun ask me am i still in 369 or not le..

so take care.. cya..

bye wif loves..

xiaodi + clown

No comments: