Sunday, August 24, 2008

23 aug de morning came back home.. so tired liao.. thn but i still oline awhile.. thn thought can slp le.. my stupid anna mei called me.. asked whr am i.. and sy wan come my hse.. i was like wth??!! i wan sleep la.. but in the end she still came and i din slp.. she book my whole com.. thn lay on de bed in the end slp le.. haha.. thn wake up she not at my hse le... around 4 plus go cut my hair and do my hair.. haha... thn meet boss jiejie.. jie fu.. ah teck wen long and 1 si pai kia.. haha.. thn went down to toa payoh meeting,, drink,, talk.. talk alot today.. we also got involve in haha.. thn talk abt me and baby.. called her.. but not a home.. wented for tuition.. sian!!


thn get van at chinatown thr.. ah teck finally can drive again.. thn some jokes happen dun wan talk abt it.. thn went back to toa payoh again.. thn all planned say wan go pub.. is around town area.. name if i not wrong is bangkok pub?? forget le.. hehe.. thn drink wif 4 to5 matell if i not wrong.. missing baby so much called again.. but cant get through dunno y.. sian!..

thn drink drink drink.. till now i thn come back home.. so tired.. not going to sleep le i think.. cos 8 got to go out again.. wahh... tired sia!! thx for those ppl for an wei wo. yes. i in wrong.. but they still an wei wo calm me down.. thx alot.. but i told thm now walk 1 step see 1 step ba.. just hope can walk far... so of i am i going sleep le.. nite!


thx ah teck feeling better sayin eveything.. but still ah teck u shold know.. thx ah girl giving me suggestion.. thx everyone..

love u pppl!!!

nite. bye...


clown..


yes i in alot wrong.. wat i done maybe i dunno.. cos i realli dunno.. now see 1 step walk 1 step ba.. just hope walk far.. 28 aug coming soon.. hais.. more is my 1st day work. love and miss baby..

No comments: