Friday, August 22, 2008










if to u wat i doing and i had done is all lies.. thn wat is true?
yes.. sometime i lie.. but i din mean it.. tell u de truth u angry.. lie to u u angry.. wat to do??

dun wan think so much le.. wat u wan think and look at me go ahead.. cos some ppl think de same think.. i dun stop thm so i also dun stop u..

dun wan think so much.. i just wan work hard in de things i going do and be.. and wat i planning to do for u.. i be working to toward it. believe it or not up to u... day by day talk abt u make me realli happi.. wanna share how they react.. but hais. wat u repl me td.. and u tell me u are calm de.. so i think wat u say is u calm and say de..

not saying all this u wan de.. cos all this is my fault.. i start eveything.. and make u lose trust in me..i sorry.. but now i thinking wat to do to porve my love for u.. de past day de testi.. is using my heart to edit it.. realli hope u like it.. PPL told me this.. do smth tat is rite.. dun do smth is wrong..
so i think de rite think is.. i going gain all de trust back just like last time. and wait for u back.. i dun wan suffer those days wifout u le.. is hard for me to go through de days..days wif u by my side.. seem so fun..so happiy.. just my stupidlity spoilt everything.. hais..


sometime lie can test how de person react.. days are just like lie and truth.

No comments: