Saturday, August 30, 2008

actually now is time to slp le.. but going to post first..

today de 6days wifout baby.. hais... life so meaningless wifout her..

but feel happi for her tat she enjoy herself in skul.. saw her blog.. she seem very happi wif it.. hope she go on like this.. and study hard.. baby i wait for de day u come back de.. today sold 9 coms oli.. plus basic.. plus ytd wat i earn 180dollars onli.. my aiming least 4 hundred for de for days... hope can reach my target.. and guys pray for me wor.. gonna save up money for smth.. need u all pray for me and i will also work hard for it..

hao le.. just a short post.. gonna wake up lastest by 9am.. 10 gonna meet my work frineds to work.. afther de 4 days i will upload de photos on de show.. baby u let me know u enjoy urslef in skul.. i will let u know i enjoy myself at work de.. so dun worry for me le.. just feel empty whn wifout u onli... baby love muacks..

love u guys.. thx for walking along wif me all this while but still i not happi.. but is ok.. muacks.


baby.. nite lvoe u.. ppl nite muacs..


byebye..

clown

signing off..
6day wifout baby**

No comments: