Friday, August 22, 2008

how much tears i drop for u u know ma? a drop of tears it mean how much i love u.. haish

just came back from dinner.. now so god damn full like 3 months sia.. haha..

hais.. some of u just look at me still de same look still think i not change or smth.. dunno..
u all have de same look at me.. but i din expect someone i love have de same look at me also.. hais..

yes past i a hongster.. i at fucker.. i a cb.. i a someone maybe u all dun like..that wat u ppl think.. but so ppl think.. pls.. i still a nice guy.. i still a steady guy.. a call will go one.. say will do one..

i sad tat u ppl onli know my bad things.. but not my good things..
i happi thr ppl din think de same way.. thx to anna mei.. adeline jiejie.. ahteck.. thx for u all stand along me beside me.. telling me wat to do.. and 1 more.. my boss.. a boss i ever see leading me a good path and tell me wat is wrong to do and rite.. thx..


this for my jie my mei and my bro.. no matter wat happen to me in futher.. just rmb xiao di this name and clown this name in heart.. wat i done for u all i can do i will do de.. this wat i can return to u all..

this for baby.. yes.. past i hurt u alot alot alot.. yes past i din smth and leave a scar in ur heart.. but if u wan same as dun ppl have de same look at me..look at me tat i haven change.. thn i nth to say..
but i going promise u few thins. althought i know u dun like ppl to promiise.. but no choice..
1-1yr? yes i can be fucking sure tat 1 yr time whn wif u i will not do those cb thing again to hurt u or got other gal..
2-just give me time to prove u i love u..
3-whn u come back.. wat i going do for u i will do.. i tell u wat i going do u know le..

baby..maybe i dindo much for u.. maybe i dunno how to talk well and it may cause me not to show u clearly how much i love u.. but i can tell u.. baby.. i love u..i dunno wat u wan to change to be. i dun care.. wan smoke drink wat also can.. BUT DUN ASK FOR DIE!!. maybe i care too much for u control u tooo much.. make u feel fan or irritated.. thn make u like dun wan talk to me.. but baby i tell u.. i just care and dun wan u going de same path as me.. drink smoke blablabla..

wat i can post now is to show everyone.. baby i sry.. yes sry no use.. but now i onli can do tat.. sry baby.. and i promise u will not do smth make u hurt again.. anione who seeing this post be witness.. and i will not leave u.. even u ask ppl wreck me.. i will fight back.. unless i give up and i die.. thn is i realli leave u le.. baby!!.. wo ai ni! muacks..

BABY>> loVE u.. MUACks!..

No comments: