Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i back ppl.. i back since ytd.. haha.. cos we allow to take 2 days leave.. so take lor.. haha... need to go back on thrs morning lor report back camp.. haha

ytd went boat quey drink wif old friends.. haha saw familiar faces lor.. haha.. ytd was a good good nite.. thn today wake up sick?? wtf lor.. argg... suffering from flu cough and sore throat.. nb.. but i sick... i still need face ppl give me de attitude.. arggg.. first was my mum and dad.. thn my bro keep ask me out.. but sick.. but maybe later still meet thm.. thn even also.. ay dun wan say... make thing worse..sometime jsut feel tat no one understand me.. even my veyr close one... hais...

sian... going be lonely days again..LONELY! but tmr going ikea i guess.. wif my gf de jiejie.. go get carpet for my room:D haha... k le.. i wanna eat... hungry... takecare ppl...


clown...


wansuey:D

No comments: