Saturday, February 27, 2010

IS A GOOD GOOD NITE YTD!!! WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION DAY 1!!!


hello peepos:D... happi birthday to me!!! haha... wahh sian 1 yr older le... haha.. but is good.. cos cant wait to be 21... haha.... happi birthday to me man!!! haha

ytd went to PHUTURE(ZOUK) and ZOUK... haha... went there wif gurmit... kenneth cant join as he tired but he promise me today coming for my celebration.. hahaha so he is forgiven.. hahaha... thn went thr i start straight to my 2 free drinks first... thn went out smoke and relax.. waiting for bernice and her friend to come... so long la can... haha... thn she msg me say ask me go in first dun wanna waste my time.. lol.. thn i and gurmit went in first till she reach... i went in i go get my vodka orange... haha...

thn bernice she reach... have a good chat wif her.. haha.. thn we went in... but we go diff way... cos de friend dunno wan to go whr i guess.. so nvm.. me and gurmit just go PHUTURE and enjoy thn from thr go zouk thn zouk go PHUTURE thn zouk in the end went back PHUTURE again.. haha... cos i dun like de zouk song la.. haha....

thn de best part is here... lol.. in front of us got this 3 gals was dancing.. haha.. they are 1 from japan 1 from korean 1 from sg... they sudden came towards me say wan take photo wif me.. haha.. OMG.. cos they say i look CUTE... lol.. thx pretties.. thn i told thm is my birthday.. they was like shouting happi birthday you happi birthday to you.. haha.. is so funny la... but sian.. all de photo we took is on their camera sia.. after ytd de nite.. i guess we cant get in contact already.. haha.. but heng i got some photo here wif me.. cos i used my hp took photo wif thm.. haha... but hope to see thm somewhr again... thn i can get my pic:D wahahhahaha...alot nice pic lor.. sian... wonder is thr any chance can spot thm around.. haha I WAN DE PIC!!!!

below is all de pic... before go club in club and took photo wif de pretties:D i found out something look at my pic.. argg.. my face.. omg... 2 colour lor.. cos of my spec:(...k..whn we took pic..we took one of de pic de japanese gal sudden kissed me... OMG!!! haha someone going get jealousL:D haha.. de one who kissed me is a japanese gal de one in pink is sg gal and de other one in dress is de korean gal.. haha.. de japanese gal and de sg gal is cute.. haha.. but de sg gal is getting married.. woo.. haha enjoy de pic... haha.. BUT GOT ! PIC SOMEONE GOING GET JEALOUS.. IF U WILL JEALOUS U BETTER DUN SEE..














tat all de pic.. haha..I KANNA RAPED BY GALS!!! haha.. total me and gurmit drink 6 vodka orange.. and 2 more whn de 3 pretties came wif de drinks also... omg.. i nearly can drunk go home... haha was a good nite... i quite enjoy it.. although onli close buddy and my mates pei me onli.. but i alright wif it.. cos after all we go there is drink and enjoy:D haha...

OMG.. today going have other nite:D haha.. jason kor celebrating wif me too:D yeah yeah... today going be harvoc!!! hahaha...

alright le ppl... tat all... very long le.. haha

takecare ppl...

wansuey man!!!!

HAPPI 19 BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! WOOHHOOO

CLOWN***

No comments: