Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hello peepos:D i back.. haha.. finally nowadays already 8 to 5... haha... everyday can book out... today went to my ship and chk my routine orders... wah fuck sia.. is need go sailing on 19,20,22,23,26,27... and 1more eve new yr or de 3rd day new yr which fall on 16.. eve i can make it to sail.. so i choose 16.. and is a impt day.cos celebratin me and baby anni. but is not comfirm yet abt de on 16 sailin.... but comfirm one is on de 19,20,22,23,26,27 need go sailing.. even on my birthday.. nice one lor.. sian.. birthday spend time for sailing.. fuck sia... but also no one think free to celebrate.. so is ok lor...

even i think my baby also busy.. busy abt skul work.. so is ok ba.. me and her can celebrate my birthday anytime.. but whn will she free?? she need busy her skul work.. today wanna meet her.. cos maybe tmr need go sailin tmr cos my ship on stand by.. not comfirm de.. but now.. also not comfirm meeting her or not.. she seem more busy thn me whn i in camp...

sibei sian.. this month de routine very fuck up.. alot ppl say it too.. fuck lor.. sian... wat to do.. suck thumb.. guai guai need to sail...

this for baby.. if 16 i need sail.. mean i cant celebrate wif u our anni and de 27 is comfirm one so if 16 is comfirm.. both my birthday and our anni dun need celebrate le.. just hope whn u see this u will find find day.. or today meet me.. i dun wan tell u in phone is cos u so busy at skul.. so i just type and blog here u can see... tat all i wan say.. and good luck baby for ur exam... love u muacks... must pass well:D

sian.. tmr onwards need report camp at 7.30 le... need wake up early le:( yawns:(... haha.. but heng is at tuas now my camp.. not changi anymore.. haha.. k la.. peepo.. tat all..

takecare...

muacks..


wansuey**

clown**

No comments: